The International Dairy Journal publishes research and critical reviews that advance dairy science and technology, and nutritional and health aspects of dairy foods. Within this scope, the journal pays particular attention to applied research and its interface with the dairy industry.
The journal communicates research in dairy science that is of significant relevance to the broader international community, including the research and development of dairy products from milk of bovine and non-bovine species.
The journal's coverage includes:
- Chemistry and physico-chemical properties of milk constituents
- Microbiology, food safety, enzymology, biotechnology
- Processing and engineering
- Emulsion science, food structure and texture
- Raw material quality and effect on relevant products
- Flavour and off-flavour development
- Technological functionality and applications of dairy ingredients
- Sensory and consumer sciences
- Analytical techniques
- Nutrition and substantiation of human health implications of milk components or dairy products
International Dairy Journal does not publish papers related to milk production, feeding, cow health and other aspects of
on-farm milk production.
For more information please visit: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-dairy-journal/