13th NIZO Dairy Conference
Innovations in Milk Proteins
17-20 October 2023, Papendal, The Netherlands
The 13th NIZO Dairy Conference will combine the most recent scientific developments in milk protein functionality.
It will provide a unique opportunity for experts from academia, the dairy and food industry to interact and apply their knowledge and latest research findings to the design and manufacture of novel and improved foods and dairy ingredients.
The conference will bring together experts from the fields of dairy science and technology, processing, microbiology, chemistry, physics, sensory, health and nutritional sciences.
Abstracts are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 12 May 2023
- Nutrition, digestion, and health aspects of milk proteins
- Protein structure, stability, and interactions
- Process-product interactions affecting milk protein functionality
- Milk protein ingredient manufacture, including microbial production and functionality
- Influence of milk proteins in product structure and stability
- Milk proteins produced by precision fermentation
- Thom Huppertz, The Netherlands
- Peter de Jong, The Netherlands
- Suvash Kafley, USA
- Nina Poulsen, Denmark
- Joost van Neerven, The Netherlands
- Aiqian Ye, New Zealand
Organising committee (NIZO Food Research):
René Floris (Conference Chair)
Fred van de Velde
Fred van de Velde, NIZO Food Research
René Floris, NIZO Food Research
Thom Huppertz, FrieslandCampina, Wageningen University
Peter de Jong, NIZO Food Research, VHL University of Applied Sciences